Thread: Silliness Change One Word
View Single Post
Old 02-01-2013, 04:28 PM   #13356
MzMARR
~♪♫♪♫~
MzMARR ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.MzMARR ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.MzMARR ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.MzMARR ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.MzMARR ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.MzMARR ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.MzMARR ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.MzMARR ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.MzMARR ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.MzMARR ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.MzMARR ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: iPad2
Quote:
Originally Posted by victauria View Post
I'm interested to see the comment about going from "fast getaway" to "fastidious dresser," but if the game is CHANGE ONE WORD as titled, I don't see how it works to go from "love poem" to "live again." Clearly changes BOTH words.

I agree with Victauria! How is it that someone can say "LOVE POEM" and the next person (who shall remain nameless) says "LIVE AGAIN" but then have the audacity to call someone out on a simple error? And if I may point out, this person (who again, shall remain nameless) is one of the people on here who MAKES THE SAME MISTAKE OVER AND OVER AGAIN BUT NO ONE ELSE CALLS THEM OUT SO HOW THEY FEEL THEY CAN CALL OUT EVERYONE ELSE IS BEYOND ME. HMMMM

Ignorance isn't always bliss!
MzMARR is offline   Reply With Quote