View Single Post
Old 02-01-2013, 02:42 PM   #12
Blossom
Treasure Seeker
Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kobo HD Glo, Kindles, Kindle Fires, Andriod Devices
Quote:
Originally Posted by koland View Post
For those who have used ChristianBook in the past, they have made a change recently (I suspect effective today): you cannot download ANY book if it was free when added to your account. You may ONLY read those in their app.

Even the DRM-free EPUB's, that cost them nothing to distribute (bandwidth, but anyone can get a cheap account with pretty much unlimited space and bandwidth for about $10/month.

So -- has anyone used their app and do you know if it interferes with ADE or lets you grab the EPUBs out of it?
I think it's a bug I would contact support. It's happen before.
Blossom is offline   Reply With Quote