View Single Post
Old 02-01-2013, 12:18 PM   #8
4691mls
Fanatic
4691mls ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.4691mls ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.4691mls ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.4691mls ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.4691mls ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.4691mls ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.4691mls ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.4691mls ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.4691mls ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.4691mls ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.4691mls ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Sony PRS-T1
Quote:
Originally Posted by bla View Post
I didn't mean to imply that I thought the presets were good... in fact I adjust them for each book to my own liking... it only takes a minute...they are there so someone who may not know what "saturation" is to be able to read a book right out of the box

The true default setting, out of the box without selecting any options, is actually not bad. However, I wouldn't be able to use any of those preset options under "customize view" to read a book right out of the box - one's way too light, another way too dark, etc. I wonder why they set the presets at such extremes.

But I suppose everyone's eyes are different, so probably what looks way too light to me works for somebody.
4691mls is offline   Reply With Quote