View Single Post
Old 02-01-2013, 11:05 AM   #1624
Pookeysgirl
Wizard
Pookeysgirl ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Pookeysgirl ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Pookeysgirl ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Pookeysgirl ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Pookeysgirl ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Pookeysgirl ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Pookeysgirl ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Pookeysgirl ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Pookeysgirl ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Pookeysgirl ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Pookeysgirl ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: K3, Kobo Mini
Quote:
Originally Posted by steven522 View Post
Those are bad examples... everyone knows the religious schools are for the kids kicked out of public school and the home-schoolers are not allowed anywhere.
Well from my experience (and I have been to both public and catholic schools) the girls at the catholic schools were the ones hiking up their kilts after their mothers dropped them off to show as much leg as possible. I saw a few pregnant ones at the age of 15. And these were girls I knew were raised in a religious household. One of the high schools had to have a police officer outside the school during the day because the gang wars were so bad. Not sure why your posts are so against public schools (or their pupils).
Pookeysgirl is offline   Reply With Quote