View Single Post
Old 02-01-2013, 09:22 AM   #604
simplyparticular
Breecisely
simplyparticular ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.simplyparticular ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.simplyparticular ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.simplyparticular ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.simplyparticular ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.simplyparticular ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.simplyparticular ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.simplyparticular ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.simplyparticular ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.simplyparticular ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.simplyparticular ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: PW2 & PRS-T2
Quote:
Originally Posted by Lemurion View Post
They are nothing if not consistent.

I personally think they should have just let FW run everything and folded Nook into their existing infrastructure. I think that would have worked much better.
No kidding! While I wasn't 100% thrilled at how the eReader transfer to Fictionwise went down, it certainly went a lot better than the B&N buyout.

It's so exhausting watching B&M book companies piss away talent and profits (Borders and Waldenbooks, Borders and the Amazon storefront, B&N and the FW mess).
simplyparticular is offline   Reply With Quote