View Single Post
Old 02-01-2013, 06:09 AM   #2
Billi
Wizard
Billi ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Billi ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Billi ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Billi ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Billi ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Billi ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Billi ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Billi ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Billi ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Billi ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Billi ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Cybook, iRex, PB, Onyx
I don't wanna influence anyone which region to choose, I just wanna mention that in this post

http://www.mobileread.com/forums/sho...&postcount=163

in the February book voting-thread fantasyfan brought up the idea to propose "Lolita" for the next discussion in this club here if it fits the category. I personally find it a very good idea. In this case the region would be US/Canada as the alternative Russia is not available this time.
Billi is offline   Reply With Quote