View Single Post
Old 02-01-2013, 05:31 AM   #17
paulsalter
Fanatic
paulsalter ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.paulsalter ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.paulsalter ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.paulsalter ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.paulsalter ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.paulsalter ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.paulsalter ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.paulsalter ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.paulsalter ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.paulsalter ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.paulsalter ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Nexus 7, Kobo Vox, Samsung Galaxy SII
Quote:
Originally Posted by 1katie23 View Post
I have Moon+reader installed on one of my tablets and would like to install it on my others, but for some reason I can't find it in the Play store anymore. The only version I see is in the Amazon App store, but it is the paid version. Anyone know what is going on?

Also for the syncing to DB, do I have to copy my books to DB, or does it just sync your reading position to DB. Sorry if this question has been asked, but it is not clear to me.

Thanks for help in advance.
Check on play.google.com make sure it doesn't say it's incompatible with your device, could be why it's not showing

I have only just started using moon+ (paid version) and the dropbox syncing is a bit confusing

syncing reading position works great if the book exists in the library of all your devices
reading a new book (gets uploaded to DB no problem) but the other devices don't automatically download it, this I assumed would be automatic

lots of options so still checking to see if I have missed something
paulsalter is offline   Reply With Quote