View Single Post
Old 02-01-2013, 02:34 AM   #102
HarryT
eBook Enthusiast
HarryT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HarryT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HarryT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HarryT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HarryT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HarryT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HarryT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HarryT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HarryT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HarryT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HarryT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: PW2, iPad Retina Mini, iPhone 4, MS Surface Pro, Onyx T68, N7,
Quote:
Originally Posted by BeccaPrice View Post
People keep saying that the resolution on the PW isn't as good as on the K3, but I find the two to be basically the same, and I love the front light, which I use even in well-lit circumstances (although I must admit that I usually don't read under well-lit circumstances. The reading light over my side of the bed is broken,and illuminates the wall better than it does my book.)
The PW has a higher resolution than the K3. I've never heard anyone say even once, let alone "keep saying", that the PW has a lower resolution, and if anyone were to say that, it would be demonstrably untrue.
HarryT is online now   Reply With Quote