View Single Post
Old 02-01-2013, 02:43 AM   #205
jswinden
Astrophotographer
jswinden ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jswinden ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jswinden ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jswinden ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jswinden ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jswinden ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jswinden ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jswinden ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jswinden ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jswinden ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jswinden ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: iPad Mini 2, iPhone 5, Nexus 7.2
I hope they bring out an updated Touch non-lighted version next Fall. I like my Touch, but the screen has always been too dark. I will never buy another PW style reader with the light layer. That layer might be okay for many people but it definitely is a degradation when viewed with my eyes. I like the higher resolution of the PW and everything about it except that gawd awful layer of plastic that blocks my clear view of the eInk screen. Surely there is a much better way to light a reader than what the PW uses.
jswinden is offline   Reply With Quote