Thread: Troubleshooting New Paperwhite from amazon.de
View Single Post
Old 01-31-2013, 05:56 PM   #6
geekybookworm
geekybookworm ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.geekybookworm ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.geekybookworm ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.geekybookworm ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.geekybookworm ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.geekybookworm ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.geekybookworm ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.geekybookworm ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.geekybookworm ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.geekybookworm ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.geekybookworm ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle Keyboard, Kindle PW
Quote:
Originally Posted by Dallista View Post
I don't see how you did anything ban-worthy. If it was, they should've thought of that the minute you ordered. I assume your credit card is registered in your country of residence, so it's not like they haven't got a clue where you really live.
I live in Holland and bought my Kindle PW from amazon.de, as well. Smoothest transaction ever (probably the fastest ever, too).
Yes, my card is registered in my home country. I suppose I am a little bit paranoid but I am planning on buying two more PW so it never hurts to check. I have grown quite attached to my Kindle(s) and my eBook library.
geekybookworm is offline   Reply With Quote