View Single Post
Old 01-31-2013, 01:36 PM   #23383
desertblues
Travelling
desertblues ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.desertblues ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.desertblues ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.desertblues ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.desertblues ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.desertblues ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.desertblues ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.desertblues ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.desertblues ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.desertblues ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.desertblues ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: various
Quote:
Originally Posted by phenomshel View Post
Toasting our wedding anniversary with sparkling grape juice!
Happy Anniversary!

In my cup: warm coffee.

(update on my travels: it seems, if it can be arranged, that we're doing most of the trip by public transport- Tasjkent-Samarkand by train - 3 different trains in China and by bus to the Buddhist Labrang Monastery Xiahe and Terra Cotta Army in Xian, Bejing. And some trips by car in between). It will be an adventure, and I hope it can be arranged, but I have to be back in time for the coronation of the new King.
desertblues is offline   Reply With Quote