View Single Post
Old 01-31-2013, 11:39 AM   #258
Blossom
Grand Sorcerer
Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: PW/K4B/K4S/K3+3G KF1/KFHD2/N7.2/SGP 4.2 SGP 5.0/LG Vortex
Thanks guys. Because of the flu outbreak I don't want to go to the clinic unless it's absolutely necessary. They even tell you don't come in unless you have to. If it persists I will go in I just don't want the flu.

I always have Sinus problems due to a deviated septum and polyp on the right side. I never get a runny nose because of it. Flonase, Sinuex and Mucinex I live on during the winter. So post nasal drip is probably the source of the cough.

Other than the cough I feel fine if I could sleep some more. This morning we had a visit of a Skunk, it was so strong I had to leave the bedroom. That did not help my cough! Our neighbors seem not care about their trash getting into by furry creatures. We share their porch.
Blossom is online now   Reply With Quote