Thread: Silliness Quiz
View Single Post
Old 01-31-2013, 06:38 AM   #10749
Bookpossum
Snoozing in the sun
Bookpossum ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Bookpossum ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Bookpossum ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Bookpossum ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Bookpossum ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Bookpossum ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Bookpossum ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Bookpossum ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Bookpossum ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Bookpossum ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Bookpossum ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kobo Touch (mine), Sony PRS-T1 (husband's)
Quote:
Originally Posted by Iznogood View Post
This may turn out to be an easy question or a difficult one. Only time can show that... But since we're on the subject of Greek philosophers; which novel is this paragraph from:

Edit: and also, what name is it that I have cut out from the excerpt

It sounds like Lord Peter Wimsey, but he wasn't the Chief Inspector, whose name was Parker I seem to remember. However, I don't recognise the excerpt and therefore can't name the novel.
Bookpossum is offline   Reply With Quote