View Single Post
Old 01-31-2013, 06:14 AM   #79
Toxaris
Wizard
Toxaris ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Toxaris ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Toxaris ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Toxaris ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Toxaris ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Toxaris ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Toxaris ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Toxaris ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Toxaris ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Toxaris ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Toxaris ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: PRS-300, PRS-T1
Correct, the with is not closed correctly. Corrected it in the start post.

The quotes are important to replace for several reasons. One is that Word will convert them back to straight quotes upon saving and that is not what I want...

There is no license to it, that is correct. I use this macro myself and if anyone finds it useful, they can use it. I can put in a BSD or other license reference in it, but that will not stop anyone from sharing if they want.
Toxaris is offline   Reply With Quote