View Single Post
Old 01-31-2013, 04:00 AM   #269
xtine
Addict
xtine ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.xtine ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.xtine ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.xtine ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.xtine ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.xtine ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.xtine ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.xtine ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.xtine ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.xtine ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.xtine ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle PW1, Kobo Aura H2O
Got mine from aliexpress today. I ordered the light blue, which actually looks more like a light turquoise. Surprisingly, it actually looks quite similar to the picture they used on their website, which I wasn't expecting.

Despite sanding down top & bottom left corners though, I still found it hard to get my Paperwhite out and I've managed to scuff both corners of the Kindle trying to pry it out of the case. When I get home later I'll try using my dad's Dremel to see if it'll make taking the Kindle out of the case easier.

Bottomline though, it's a very nice case and I'm happy with it. I was surprised to see how big my Oberon cover (for Kindle Touch, which I've modified to fit my Paperwhite) looks when placed next to it.

I'm not sure if anyone has posted pictures of their light blue yet in this thread. If anyone wants pictures, I'd be more than happy to oblige
xtine is offline   Reply With Quote