View Single Post
Old 01-31-2013, 03:54 AM   #11
caleb72
Indie Advocate
caleb72 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.caleb72 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.caleb72 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.caleb72 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.caleb72 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.caleb72 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.caleb72 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.caleb72 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.caleb72 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.caleb72 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.caleb72 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle
Yep - have Send to Kindle and I have Calibre also set up for sharing by email to my various Kindles/apps.

Oh - hold the phone! I think I have something. I was able to use my "Manage Your Kindle" page to deliver personal documents to my PW despite the fact that I have "Whispernet Delivery over 3G" set to disabled in my "Personal Document Settings" page.

From this, I take it that the only option that is charged is the email to Kindle functionality. The other self-service options - "Cloud" or "Archive" on the Kindle itself and the "Manage Your Kindle" page are both free services via 3G.
caleb72 is offline   Reply With Quote