View Single Post
Old 01-31-2013, 02:44 AM   #67
Hellmark
Wizard
Hellmark ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Hellmark ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Hellmark ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Hellmark ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Hellmark ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Hellmark ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Hellmark ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Hellmark ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Hellmark ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Hellmark ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Hellmark ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Nokia N800, PRS-505, Nook STR Glowlight
I have a PRS-505, that I've had for years, and it has served me well. My only complaint with it has been poor PDF performance (some PDFs take 10-20 seconds for a page turn). Given that I don't use a lot of PDFs, and mostly use it for fiction ePubs, I am fine with it.

However, after seeing the glowlight, I am seriously considering getting a new one. I've toyed with the idea for a while of getting a rootable Android based tablet, so I can do some different tasks, but that's mainly been just a whim. Not really actively thought of replacing my 505, until I saw the glowlight. Now, I've still not ruled out nonlit devices, but that's mostly been a way of me having a way to talk myself out of getting a new reader. Reason for it, is I am frequently in situations where lighting isn't always the best. In those times, I now whip out my phone and screw around on that. It'd be nice if I could read as well.
Hellmark is offline   Reply With Quote