View Single Post
Old 01-31-2013, 12:15 AM   #74
taustin
Wizard
taustin ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.taustin ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.taustin ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.taustin ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.taustin ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.taustin ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.taustin ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.taustin ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.taustin ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.taustin ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.taustin ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Nook
Quote:
Originally Posted by BWinmill View Post
Sorry, but some of us need to put food on the table. If you are unwilling to accept that I needed the phone for my job, there is really no point in discussing matters further.
As I said, you wanted the service enough to accept the terms that came with it.

So long as most people do so, there's no reason for alternate service terms to be available.

If enough people want service under different terms, somebody will show up offering it.

It sucks to be part of a minority too small to be a viable market, but if you are, you are.
taustin is offline   Reply With Quote