View Single Post
Old 01-30-2013, 09:56 PM   #12
alicepattinson
Zealot
alicepattinson ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.alicepattinson ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.alicepattinson ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.alicepattinson ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.alicepattinson ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.alicepattinson ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.alicepattinson ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.alicepattinson ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.alicepattinson ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.alicepattinson ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.alicepattinson ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle Fire
Quote:
Originally Posted by forkyfork View Post
I am interested in reading the iPad in bed but found it is just too heavy. I would like to buy a case where I can prop it up and rest it on my stomach so i don't have to hold it anymore.

What cases have worked for other people?
Try the Diamond LUSH Classy Case at MiniSuit. Just check it at their site. It's a 2-in-1 case & stand at the same time. So when you lay down, all you have to do is watch movies or read books without holding it. I'm using it for my iPad and I'm so loving it
alicepattinson is offline   Reply With Quote