View Single Post
Old 01-30-2013, 09:21 PM   #10
J. Garrett
Enthusiast
J. Garrett ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.J. Garrett ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.J. Garrett ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.J. Garrett ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.J. Garrett ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.J. Garrett ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.J. Garrett ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.J. Garrett ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.J. Garrett ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.J. Garrett ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.J. Garrett ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle, 6" E-Ink
I think I do my best thinking when I'm riding on a lawnmower. Strange? Sure, but think about it. You're on the lawnmower, puttering around the yard, for about an hour. Not much to think around, really, except turning the wheel and maybe backing up sometimes. It's a perfect opportunity to get outside and let your mind wander for a bit.
J. Garrett is offline   Reply With Quote