View Single Post
Old 01-30-2013, 07:54 PM   #38
sneakyspider
Ereader Addicts Anonymous
sneakyspider ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.sneakyspider ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.sneakyspider ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.sneakyspider ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.sneakyspider ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.sneakyspider ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.sneakyspider ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.sneakyspider ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.sneakyspider ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.sneakyspider ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.sneakyspider ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: 16 ereaders + 1 tablet
It came today. I'm surprised by how small it is, from the pictures I looked at I thought it'd be a little bigger. I like it, though. The screen is darker than I'm used to, but it's easy to ignore. The slower page turns is a bit harder to get around, but you sort of develop little strategies to deal with it, like turning the page half a second before you're finished with the last line. On the whole I'd have to say I'm pretty pleased with it.
sneakyspider is offline   Reply With Quote