View Single Post
Old 01-30-2013, 06:51 PM   #633
Faterson
pokrývač škridiel
Faterson ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Faterson ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Faterson ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Faterson ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Faterson ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Faterson ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Faterson ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Faterson ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Faterson ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Faterson ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Faterson ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: iPad mini Ret & 3 & 1, iPhone 5S, LG 8.3 & G2, Kobo Mini, Kindle DX&3
Quote:
Originally Posted by orion2001 View Post
In my case, there are certain proprietary documents that I cannot put up on the cloud so I'd need to manually transfer it between my computer and my iPad.
Definitely. But even in that scenario, wouldn't the direct OPDS catalogue connection to Calibre be much faster than the iTunes detour?

Quote:
Originally Posted by orion2001 View Post
If iAnnotate and Marvin were both on Android with the same quality as on IOS, I'd probably move to Android right away.
Well, 50% of your wish will likely come true.

I use GoodReader for PDFs myself, and wouldn't know about iAnnotate for Android. It's a common experience, though, that one and the same app has lower quality on Android than on iOS. It's true of the Kindle app, for example. Let's hope Marvin will eschew this trend.