View Single Post
Old 01-30-2013, 06:14 PM   #251
Blue2u
Wizard
Blue2u ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blue2u ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blue2u ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blue2u ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blue2u ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blue2u ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blue2u ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blue2u ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blue2u ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blue2u ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blue2u ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle Paperwhite
Quote:
Originally Posted by Blossom View Post
Somewhat. Although I have a cold not the flu. I have this dry cough I can't get rid of. Cough Syrup isn't working, cough drops either. I can't sleep much because I wake up coughing. I never cough unless something goes down the wrong way. It's driving me nuts. I threw my lower back out coughing so much it hurts to sit.
That's terrible, I feel so badly for you and I hope it goes away soon.

Saw this link on one of the freebie sites I visit, anybody signed up for this?[Edited to add, looks like you can just visit the main page to see what the daily deals are]

"We find the best deals available on Amazon for your Kindle, to help you find your next great read. Why spend time searching when you can use your time to read instead?

Get FREE and CHEAP Romance novels by best-selling authors you know and love, such as Debbie Macomber, Nora Roberts, Brenda Novak, Barbara Freethy, and be introduced to new favorites along the way! "

Link: http://www.acheapromance.com/subscribe/?t=ai1

Last edited by Blue2u; 01-30-2013 at 07:15 PM.
Blue2u is offline   Reply With Quote