View Single Post
Old 01-30-2013, 04:53 PM   #331
Katsunami
Grand Sorcerer
Katsunami ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Katsunami ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Katsunami ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Katsunami ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Katsunami ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Katsunami ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Katsunami ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Katsunami ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Katsunami ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Katsunami ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Katsunami ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: KPW1, KA1
You *add* weight to Caecilia? Then it's going to be ridiculously fat, IMHO. It's just right as it is. Wish that all fonts had this weight. Caecilia Condensed is just a narrower version of Caecilia; but it could be that the Kindle narrows the actual Caecilia font by itself, instead of having a "real" condensed version.

Don't know; my ereader is one of the few devices for which I don't feel the urge to root, jailbreak or hack it I just read, and that's it.

Fonts / text display is the only thing I really care about. All other features (internet, twitter, facebook, cloud) could be left off, and I would still have bought it. It's a reader, for reading, not a tablet

Last edited by Katsunami; 01-30-2013 at 04:57 PM.
Katsunami is offline   Reply With Quote