So, here's a new version. New features:
- Supports Paperwhite 5.3.3 (the same 4 patches that are available on other 5.3.x firmwares).
- Supports installation on canadian (Wifi+3G) Paperwhites
- New option in hyphenation patch to allow for ragged justification in some circumstances, instead of forcing fully-justified text.
Concerning that last item: the option is disabled by default - simply because I personally prefer full justification, and I believe that it looks best in most circumstances (and most languages). But some people prefer ragged edges, especially for languages which tend to contain long words, such as german. Anyway, the option is now there, so you can choose whatever you like best.
If you are upgrading from a previous version of JBPatch, you might not see the correct descriptions for the new option. See the relevant upgrade notes in the first post to find out how to fix this. In short, you'll need to update your localization files. Then, for everything to settle, go into that option once and set it to your preferred value.
Other solutions are:
- uninstall and reinstall JBPatch. You will lose all (personalized) JBPatch settings, though.
- rm /var/local/jbpatch/com.mobileread.ixtab.patch.hyphenation-*.txt; restart framework
Finally, a note to translators: there are a few new phrases to be localized, please update them on Transifex. Thanks! (The german translation is already done, but the rest is missing).
Whoops, I got confused by my own version numbering
. This has been online for a short while as "version 3.1.2" (at least according to the file name), but internally it was labelled as 3.2.0. So, just for the record, and for the 3 people who already downloaded it: the packages labelled 3.1.2 actually contained version 3.2.0.