View Single Post
Old 01-30-2013, 01:41 PM   #620
Turtle91
Guru
Turtle91 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Turtle91 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Turtle91 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Turtle91 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Turtle91 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Turtle91 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Turtle91 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Turtle91 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Turtle91 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Turtle91 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Turtle91 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: iPhone 5/iPad 1&2/Surface Pro/Kindle PW
I think here is where some of the confusion may lye...(pun intended)

my quote - emphasis added
Quote:
Just wondering - are you trying to drag n drop from the Calibre database window?? I didn't think it would do that. Even if it does you wouldn't necessarily be getting the most current version if metadata/covers etc unless you "save to disk" first. If you right click on the title in Calibre you can select "open in folder" (or something like it) then drag from there to iTunes.

So...my point was that:
1) Dragging the ePub from the Calibre window doesn't work

2) If you want to get the most current metadata/covers - that you may have changed/updated within Calibre - you need to save to disk first

3) From the Calibre window right click and select "open in folder" to open a folder that you can drag-n-drop to iTunes

My apologies for not being clearer.

Can we move on now?