View Single Post
Old 01-30-2013, 01:22 PM   #26
Elfwreck
Grand Sorcerer
Elfwreck ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Elfwreck ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Elfwreck ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Elfwreck ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Elfwreck ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Elfwreck ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Elfwreck ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Elfwreck ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Elfwreck ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Elfwreck ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Elfwreck ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Clié; PRS-505; EZR Pocket Pro, PRS-600, Kobo Mini
Quote:
Originally Posted by Hitch View Post
I originally put in on the copyright page, and that was rejected. Then I added the additional License Notes (which was their next request). Then we tried something else; then I nuked our original copyright page altogether (along with all the proper credits) and put the SMASHWORDS EDITION on the Title page, as previous approved .doc files had displayed. Then I added the License notes to the title page, which was their NEXT requirement. Now that's been rejected, again, for "copyright issues," even though I've taken the wording, verbatim, from their Guide. So, I don't KNOW.
There've been other cases of this problem with the standard word doc upload--SW's auto-recognition of copyright/SW Edition statements just flat-out doesn't work sometimes. I expect it's worse with EPub.
Elfwreck is offline   Reply With Quote