View Single Post
Old 01-30-2013, 09:16 AM   #19
Francois_C
Connoisseur
Francois_C can illuminate an eclipseFrancois_C can illuminate an eclipseFrancois_C can illuminate an eclipseFrancois_C can illuminate an eclipseFrancois_C can illuminate an eclipseFrancois_C can illuminate an eclipseFrancois_C can illuminate an eclipseFrancois_C can illuminate an eclipseFrancois_C can illuminate an eclipseFrancois_C can illuminate an eclipseFrancois_C can illuminate an eclipse

Device: Kobo Touch, Kobo Mini
Small fonts at chapter change seem to be one of the numerous "features" that came with 2.3.1. On my Kobo Touch, I press the Home button, then re-open the book: the pages are properly displayed again.
I also noticed:
- Abnormal (enormous) battery consumption or measurement by software (also malfunctions of auto sleep and power off: this morning my Kobo was on though auto power off is set to 15 mn): Did someone notice this issue? Or is my battery (the Kobo is just one year old) already dead?
- Numerous problems with last cover display: early 2.0 versions always displayed the previous book. 2.3 is often unable to "remember" some book covers. Does not depend upon the book. If I delete/reload it with Calibre, the issue often disappears.
etc...
Seems that this 2.3 series is a dismal failure like Windows Millenium or Vista...
Francois_C is offline   Reply With Quote