View Single Post
Old 01-29-2013, 09:29 PM   #35
Jane Oldaker
Zealot
Jane Oldaker might easily be mistaken for a TexanJane Oldaker might easily be mistaken for a TexanJane Oldaker might easily be mistaken for a TexanJane Oldaker might easily be mistaken for a TexanJane Oldaker might easily be mistaken for a TexanJane Oldaker might easily be mistaken for a TexanJane Oldaker might easily be mistaken for a TexanJane Oldaker might easily be mistaken for a TexanJane Oldaker might easily be mistaken for a TexanJane Oldaker might easily be mistaken for a TexanJane Oldaker might easily be mistaken for a Texan

Device: Samsung G3 Tablet, Kobo Vox
I had to read some absolutely turgid, had to force myself word by word stuff in the process of becoming an accountant. For the really bad stuff I used a pencil to keep my eyes on the words (much like some folks read with their finger skimming the lines) I made a pencil slash after every paragraph after I read it and I fixed break points in advance. I too am curious as to what your reading - the stuff I am thinking of was extremely technical and unloveable in the extreme. One foot, other foot - put it behind you.
Jane Oldaker is offline   Reply With Quote