View Single Post
Old 01-29-2013, 09:29 PM   #35
Jane Oldaker
Groupie
Jane Oldaker ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Jane Oldaker ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Jane Oldaker ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Jane Oldaker ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Jane Oldaker ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Jane Oldaker ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Jane Oldaker ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Jane Oldaker ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Jane Oldaker ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Jane Oldaker ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Jane Oldaker ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Samsung G3 Tablet, Kobo Vox
I had to read some absolutely turgid, had to force myself word by word stuff in the process of becoming an accountant. For the really bad stuff I used a pencil to keep my eyes on the words (much like some folks read with their finger skimming the lines) I made a pencil slash after every paragraph after I read it and I fixed break points in advance. I too am curious as to what your reading - the stuff I am thinking of was extremely technical and unloveable in the extreme. One foot, other foot - put it behind you.
Jane Oldaker is offline   Reply With Quote