View Single Post
Old 01-29-2013, 07:10 PM   #23347
Stitchawl
Opsimath
Stitchawl ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Stitchawl ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Stitchawl ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Stitchawl ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Stitchawl ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Stitchawl ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Stitchawl ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Stitchawl ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Stitchawl ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Stitchawl ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Stitchawl ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Sony PRS-650, iPhone 5, Kobo Glo, Sony PRS-350, iPad, Samsung Galaxy
Just got home from Illinois,
lock the front door, oh boy!
Got to sit down, take a rest on the porch.
Imagination sets in,
pretty soon I'm singing,
Doo, doo, doo, Looking out my back door.

There's a giant doing cartwheels,
A statue wearing high heels.
Look at all the happy creatures dancing on the lawn.
A dinosaur Victrola listening to Buck Owens.
Doo, doo, doo, Looking out my back door.

( http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature...&v=RqZhM75aGMg)

It's BLOODY FREEZING!
I've gone from 28 degrees to 3 degrees in less than three hours! I'm pretty sure I prefer the 28 degrees...
Good morning, everyone! Be it ever so humble, there is no place like home! On the other hand, there is no place like a luxury yacht either... They aren't too uncomfortable as a place to spend the weekend. This one even had room service... It's a shame I was only hired for a two-day shoot. But I don't think I want to work with young newly-weds again. They wanted to make seven dives in two days. Four would be the norm. Seven? What ever happened to newly-weds never leaving the bedroom? Maybe somebody forgot to tell them about that part. Granted, the underwater scenery in that area IS spectacular, and certainly nothing like what they would find diving Japanese waters. Thank God the boat could mix Nitrox (higher O2, lower N) so the surface intervals were shorter and the overall feeling less tiring.

But I'm back with my favorite mug, and it's filled with East India Company's "Royal Breakfast" tea, miso soup, rice and tsukemono. A nice change after European breakfasts aboard the boat, although the croissants were out of this world! Now I have to spend the next couple of days staring at the computer, editing the photos for this part of their wedding album, and making a run downtown for some archival paper to print out the best shots.

Stitchawl
Stitchawl is offline   Reply With Quote