View Single Post
Old 01-29-2013, 05:59 PM   #6
Dullahir
Zealot
Dullahir can differentiate black from dark navy blueDullahir can differentiate black from dark navy blueDullahir can differentiate black from dark navy blueDullahir can differentiate black from dark navy blueDullahir can differentiate black from dark navy blueDullahir can differentiate black from dark navy blueDullahir can differentiate black from dark navy blueDullahir can differentiate black from dark navy blueDullahir can differentiate black from dark navy blueDullahir can differentiate black from dark navy blueDullahir can differentiate black from dark navy blue

Device: Android
By the way, what did you mean by 'Series and Series Index Fields?' Where exactly would I find those? I tried buggering with the plugboard, but it's still a bit tricky for me at this point, lol.

Also, I've figured out how to format books in the [Author][Series][Title] sequence, however I've found that this method doesn't include the covers or the inability to retrieve them from the items ISBN, since the title isn't the same as recognized by the various websites.

Is there a way to compensate for that?

Edit: Actually, this may not be such a bad thing, as it will prevent dupes from being converted.

Edit: After tweaking various keys, I believe I may have found a template in the Save to Disc section that actually works.

If I wanted to save a file as Kelley Armstrong [Women of the Otherworld 1] Stolen.mobi

I would use:

{author_sort}/{authors} [{Series}{series_index:>3s}] {title}

If I were to substitute '-' for ']', I would get Kelley Armstrong - Women of the Otherworld

What had me stuck was that I wasn't aware that I could change the separating characters into whatever I wanted, something so simple, yet so beyond me.

Now all I need to do is figure out how to get Amazon to detect the series. :P

Last edited by Dullahir; 01-29-2013 at 06:46 PM.
Dullahir is offline   Reply With Quote