Thread: PRS-T1 Google Books on PRS-T1
View Single Post
Old 01-29-2013, 02:32 PM   #22
Ashjuk
Addict
Ashjuk ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Ashjuk ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Ashjuk ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Ashjuk ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Ashjuk ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Ashjuk ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Ashjuk ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Ashjuk ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Ashjuk ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Ashjuk ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Ashjuk ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Sony PRS 600/650
Quote:
Originally Posted by Shopaholic View Post
That's fine if you don't have a T1 and hundreds of books where you don't want all of them on your reader.

If you don't want folders for each book, and I don't either, then get rid of the tags in the Edit Metadata part of the book and you won't.
Thanks for that information. I have to admit I've never really delved into the workings of Calibre, just tried it once and could not get my head around its way of storing everything in separate folders. I will have to have another go and try editing the tags.

This automatic syncing must be a feature of the Android operating system - backward step in my opinion.
Ashjuk is offline   Reply With Quote