View Single Post
Old 01-29-2013, 08:15 AM   #17
DoctorOhh
US Navy, Retired
DoctorOhh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DoctorOhh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DoctorOhh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DoctorOhh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DoctorOhh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DoctorOhh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DoctorOhh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DoctorOhh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DoctorOhh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DoctorOhh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DoctorOhh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Nexus 7
Quote:
Originally Posted by Kumabjorn View Post
I see, you have to go to the browser and enter your karma there, kind of defeats the purpose of a specialized app.
True, but that's what WT Sharpe stated in post 10 that you initially responded to.

Quote:
Originally Posted by sitrucz View Post
Should I be notified of updates to my subscribed threads in tapatalk 2 in iOS via push notifications?
It looks like push notifications is turned back on as I was notified after each of the last to posts in this thread. I think it only notifies you for your .mobi subscriptions.

Last edited by DoctorOhh; 01-29-2013 at 08:21 AM.
DoctorOhh is offline   Reply With Quote