Thread: Hey, I'm Jeremy
View Single Post
Old 01-29-2013, 07:31 AM   #8
Dr. Drib
Grand Sorcerer
Dr. Drib ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dr. Drib ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dr. Drib ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dr. Drib ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dr. Drib ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dr. Drib ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dr. Drib ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dr. Drib ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dr. Drib ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dr. Drib ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dr. Drib ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle PW2 (WiFi)/ Fire HD; Kindle DX-G; KoboGlo & Mini; Ipad Air
Quote:
Originally Posted by JeremyBenson View Post
Awesome, thanks There's one post I added a Sig too, I should have clue into it that I couldn't do that, but then I read the rules, so there should be a second post with the same info just removed the manual sig...

You're not allowed a sig; in fact, new members are unable to create sig lines due to the propensity of spamming.

Perhaps you mean links. Again, when a new member joins and starts posting links, then this is often found to be spam with spammy intentions.

Your post is now available.

Don
(Moderator)
Dr. Drib is offline   Reply With Quote