View Single Post
Old 01-28-2013, 06:07 PM   #16
VelvetElvis
Groupie
VelvetElvis can solve quadratic equations while standing on his or her head reciting poetry in iambic pentameterVelvetElvis can solve quadratic equations while standing on his or her head reciting poetry in iambic pentameterVelvetElvis can solve quadratic equations while standing on his or her head reciting poetry in iambic pentameterVelvetElvis can solve quadratic equations while standing on his or her head reciting poetry in iambic pentameterVelvetElvis can solve quadratic equations while standing on his or her head reciting poetry in iambic pentameterVelvetElvis can solve quadratic equations while standing on his or her head reciting poetry in iambic pentameterVelvetElvis can solve quadratic equations while standing on his or her head reciting poetry in iambic pentameterVelvetElvis can solve quadratic equations while standing on his or her head reciting poetry in iambic pentameterVelvetElvis can solve quadratic equations while standing on his or her head reciting poetry in iambic pentameterVelvetElvis can solve quadratic equations while standing on his or her head reciting poetry in iambic pentameterVelvetElvis can solve quadratic equations while standing on his or her head reciting poetry in iambic pentameter

Device: Asus Memo Pad HD7, Sony (T1, PRS-300), Kobo (Glo, Touch, Wireless)
Quote:
Originally Posted by cghipp View Post
I gave my Kobo Glo to my husband and bought a Kobo Mini for my daughter, but right now it would take a front-lit Sony Reader for me to budge from my PRS-T1. And I do hope they come out with one!
Same here.
And as far as the Kobo mini is concerned, I moved from a PRS-300 to the T-1, and I would never go back to a 5" screen.
VelvetElvis is offline   Reply With Quote