View Single Post
Old 01-28-2013, 10:39 AM   #11
Randy11
Fanatic
Randy11 is out to avenge the death of his or her father, Domingo Montoya.Randy11 is out to avenge the death of his or her father, Domingo Montoya.Randy11 is out to avenge the death of his or her father, Domingo Montoya.Randy11 is out to avenge the death of his or her father, Domingo Montoya.Randy11 is out to avenge the death of his or her father, Domingo Montoya.Randy11 is out to avenge the death of his or her father, Domingo Montoya.Randy11 is out to avenge the death of his or her father, Domingo Montoya.Randy11 is out to avenge the death of his or her father, Domingo Montoya.Randy11 is out to avenge the death of his or her father, Domingo Montoya.Randy11 is out to avenge the death of his or her father, Domingo Montoya.Randy11 is out to avenge the death of his or her father, Domingo Montoya.

Device: Samsung EB60, Onyx M92
Hi Booxtor,

First, sorry for my english.

I've allready wrote that the price wasn't the most important. In our community of users the most important is the support. I've the experience with others technical devices. Here, the support is mainly "Booxtor" for the most important improvements. Even if your prices are higher (the difference is not so big), it's (in my opion) necessary to support you. But it seems that the price is the main criterion for some people. Without support, a device could become dead : no evolution.

You could sell the device alone, without accessories to reduce the price.

You could by a new domain name : onyx-boox.eu, and make some new pages. This pages could be like an official Boox dealer like yours competitors.

You could stop to put the firmwares and patchs in this forum, and put them in your new website. You could reserve the access to YOUR customers and make some demonstration of your firmwares for all visitors in your site, present all features.
You can make a forum on your site and reply only in this new forum. The other sellers don't contribute to the enhancement of the devices, so you'll have a big position and a better visibility for all customers. The idea is to have a big advantage to be a customer of your shop.

Some projects are payed by a community of users, it can be a solution, may be the worse : you wait to be paid for working on the firmware.

If you stop the support in this forum and make it only in your forum, the customers will see your product and your work on the devices. The comparison will be good for your business. You have, now, a good notoriety for the support. It's not the case for all of your competitors.

Last edited by Randy11; 01-28-2013 at 12:47 PM.
Randy11 is offline   Reply With Quote