View Single Post
Old 01-28-2013, 09:57 AM   #3
Turtle91
Guru
Turtle91 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Turtle91 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Turtle91 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Turtle91 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Turtle91 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Turtle91 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Turtle91 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Turtle91 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Turtle91 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Turtle91 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Turtle91 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: iPhone 5/iPad 1&2/Surface Pro/Kindle PW
Really?? No Pseudo Classes?!!? I checked the 2.01 OPS and section 3.1 Selectors says:

Quote:
Reading Systems must support all CSS2 selectors, including pseudo-elements and pseudo-classes. However, certain pseudo-classes may not be applicable to all Reading Systems (e.g. hover for devices with a touch screen) and may not result in any rendering on such devices.
{emphasis was already included}

I could see if a particular device/app didn't fully implement the spec, but I would hope Flightcrew would follow it "exactly"...or at least try to.

Maybe I'm reading the spec wrong?
Turtle91 is offline   Reply With Quote