View Single Post
Old 01-28-2013, 09:51 AM   #1236
Ayla7
Connoisseur
Ayla7 has rectified all his or her action issues with transformational deconfliction.Ayla7 has rectified all his or her action issues with transformational deconfliction.Ayla7 has rectified all his or her action issues with transformational deconfliction.Ayla7 has rectified all his or her action issues with transformational deconfliction.Ayla7 has rectified all his or her action issues with transformational deconfliction.Ayla7 has rectified all his or her action issues with transformational deconfliction.Ayla7 has rectified all his or her action issues with transformational deconfliction.Ayla7 has rectified all his or her action issues with transformational deconfliction.Ayla7 has rectified all his or her action issues with transformational deconfliction.Ayla7 has rectified all his or her action issues with transformational deconfliction.Ayla7 has rectified all his or her action issues with transformational deconfliction.

Device: Onyx Boox i62HD
Quote:
Originally Posted by Booxtor View Post
Today I could convince our dev team to postpone this porting and to make some long ago promised and long expected features first:
Thank you Booxtor! It's really nice to hear this. I'm looking forward to see this new version
Ayla7 is offline   Reply With Quote