View Single Post
Old 01-28-2013, 04:33 AM   #128
SeaKing
Frequent Flier
SeaKing ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.SeaKing ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.SeaKing ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.SeaKing ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.SeaKing ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.SeaKing ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.SeaKing ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.SeaKing ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.SeaKing ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.SeaKing ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.SeaKing ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: KB kindle aboard, Galx Tab 7.0 Plus, trying out Droid 1 as mini-tab
Quote:
fjtorres
That kind of service, *everybody* has. Even Walmart.
Which is why Apple TV is a "hobby" and not a core revenue generator.

What the analysts are pining for is something "different" and "insanely great!" that will leave everybody else in the dust.
Which is why they keep waiting... waiting... and waiting

Quote:
Originally Posted by HansTWN View Post
They are also looking for new designs for the ipad and iphone --- renaming version 4XS version 5 just doesn't cut it. They are rehashing same old with marginal changes.
new, different, great, insane!

The only thing I can think of is "holographic" displays or expandable displays. That might be enough.

We actually have a pretty complete technology.
Great color, great resolution, great speed, great sound.
Sure you can tweak it and get 110% or even 120% great, but not all that much change as far as what you see or hear.

The waiting, waiting, will go on for a while.

Of course I could carry on about more battery and more memory but no on seems to care about that.

Now 1 mm thin might get some excited, but not me.
SeaKing is offline   Reply With Quote