View Single Post
Old 01-27-2013, 11:21 PM   #10
Lupines
Lupines never is beset by a damp, drizzly November in his or her soul.Lupines never is beset by a damp, drizzly November in his or her soul.Lupines never is beset by a damp, drizzly November in his or her soul.Lupines never is beset by a damp, drizzly November in his or her soul.Lupines never is beset by a damp, drizzly November in his or her soul.Lupines never is beset by a damp, drizzly November in his or her soul.Lupines never is beset by a damp, drizzly November in his or her soul.Lupines never is beset by a damp, drizzly November in his or her soul.Lupines never is beset by a damp, drizzly November in his or her soul.Lupines never is beset by a damp, drizzly November in his or her soul.Lupines never is beset by a damp, drizzly November in his or her soul.

Device: Kindle Keyboard 3G+Wifi
MP3

Quote:
Originally Posted by twobob View Post
My test [root@kindle root]# gst-launch filesrc location=/mnt/us/music/1351985926850497_song.mp3 ! decodebin ! alsasink

is a bit jumpy. will have to try it with the TTS. : )

EDIT: Only with certain mp3 rates... it's fine with many of them. thanks.

and yes I know to: decodebin ! audioconvert ! audioresample ! alsasink
Another way to check this would be to put those same files you listen to in a jumpy way directly into the /music folder in the Kindle, and play them with the Kindle's Experimental mp3 player. Maybe it is like you said, they have a big rate and the Kindle can't handle them propperly. I didn't look into this.

Lupines.
Lupines is offline   Reply With Quote