View Single Post
Old 01-27-2013, 07:45 PM   #2
chaley
"chaley", not "charley"
chaley ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.chaley ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.chaley ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.chaley ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.chaley ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.chaley ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.chaley ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.chaley ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.chaley ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.chaley ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.chaley ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Many android devices
Quote:
Originally Posted by DoctorOhh View Post
Just my opinion, but I think there is room for an Extra Large setting on the cover icon and book description.
Are you referring to the thumbnail or the cover in book details? If it is the thumbnail, then how much bigger?

While developing this stuff I tested thumbnails on my N7 that were twice as big as the originals (Normal). I thought that they were ridiculously large, so I backed them down to 1.3 and 1.7 times "normal". I added the "Small" (.7 times) because I wanted to see more books on the screen. Perhaps I am too text-oriented, but I felt that the huge thumbs weren't usable.

If you are talking about covers on book details, then we can indeed make them larger. The downside is that larger covers take up more space on the device and increase download time. That said, I suppose that it is up to the user to make that choice.
chaley is offline   Reply With Quote