Thread: Tablet N2ACard on Nook HD+
View Single Post
Old 01-27-2013, 04:25 PM   #6
afv011
Captain Penguin
afv011 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.afv011 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.afv011 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.afv011 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.afv011 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.afv011 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.afv011 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.afv011 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.afv011 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.afv011 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.afv011 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: nook*, nexus 10
Quote:
Originally Posted by Prince Hal View Post
Does anyone have experience regarding using a Nook HD+ with the android o/s n the external microsd card as opposed to actually fully flashing the o/s onto the internal memory?

I am now using an microsd card in the external memory slot of my Nook. Have to say it is slow for some apps. They stop and I get the message that the app is not working do I want to quit or wait. I wait and it works - but oh so slowly.

Would flashing speed things up. Using a SanDisk Clas 4 32GB with the 10.1 Cyanogenmod ROM, purchased the card from RootMyNook.

Can anyone help?

Thanks.
As far as I know, currently it's not possible to write CM10.1 to the internal EMMC, only SD card works. You may want to check faster SD cards.
afv011 is offline   Reply With Quote