COPS 0.3.1 is out with some changes (First post to download) :
* Add Facets to the OPDS catalog (check config item cops_books_filter). So far the only OPDS client that support facets are Mantano Reader and Bluefire
* Fix book sort in some list. Patch provided by Tyler J. Wagner.
* Update .htaccess to check if Xsendfile is available. Thanks to Gaspine for the patch.
* Add basic support of custom columns. Check the following config item : cops_calibre_custom_column
* Usage of X-Accel-Redirect / X-Sendfile is not necessary anymore. Warning all Nginx users who wants to still use X-Accel-Redirect must add $config['cops_x_accel_redirect'] = "X-Accel-Redirect" in their config_local.php
* Fix COPS on IIS / Windows. Reported by Kevnancy.
* Simplified config_default.php
* Add a new config_local.php.example with the minimal configuration item to change.
Not much new stuff but many simplifications of the configuration system.
If you're using OPDS with Mantano or BlueFire you can try to change $config['cops_books_filter'] to enable facets in OPDS catalog (allow filtering like in the feedbooks catalog for example). I personally use this setting to filter Read/Unread book (I add the tag Read to any book I already read) :
array ("All" => "", "Unread" => "!Read", "Read" => "Read")
In the future I'll also enable this in the HTML catalog.
I also added basic custom column support (based on the pull request from CreaB) through $config['cops_calibre_custom_column']. Currently, they are handled like tags. I'll add support for the other type of custom columns later.
If everything goes well I should be able to provide a SPK (Synology package) really soon. If other NAS users (QNap, ReadyNas, ...) want specific package I won't be able to build (I don't own the hardware) but I'll help anyone starting that.
As usual the download link is in the first post.