Originally Posted by porga
Dear rkomar, thank you for the tip, that done the trick. Now it is working. However, I noticed strange thing with second CBR file that I tried. It ends with error=13 when I try to open it. I an giving you link so you can try why, if you have time to do test.
I opened that file on ComicRack without any problems.
This is fantastic app for PB, with this PB is a must have for all comic lovers, especially old b/w comics. Thank you a thousand times.
That file is a ZIP file, not a RAR file. So, just rename it to .cbz
and it should work. You can do that right on the ereader by selecting the book in the library, and then holding down the OK button and selecting File->Rename from the menus.
Thanks for the kind words, and you're welcome.
P.S. If that file is not in the public domain, then you should probably edit your last post and remove the link to it. We don't want to get MobileRead into trouble.