View Single Post
Old 01-26-2013, 02:50 PM   #229
Sydney's Mom
I Bleed Cubby Blue
Sydney's Mom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Sydney's Mom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Sydney's Mom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Sydney's Mom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Sydney's Mom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Sydney's Mom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Sydney's Mom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Sydney's Mom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Sydney's Mom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Sydney's Mom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Sydney's Mom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle PW2, Fire HDX , IPad Air and Samsung Tab 2
Quote:
Originally Posted by 3dusty View Post
BookStrand has 12 books for free, but you've got to download their app to receive these books. http://www.bookstrand.com/bookstrand_on_ios
I wish I could figure out how to get them from my android to my computer to import into Calibre. Just got over the flu, and my mind is still a little fuzzy. Yesterday, I couldn't remember how to tie my shoes!
Sydney's Mom is offline   Reply With Quote