View Single Post
Old 01-26-2013, 01:31 PM   #28
tarisea
Connoisseur
tarisea got an A in P-Chem.tarisea got an A in P-Chem.tarisea got an A in P-Chem.tarisea got an A in P-Chem.tarisea got an A in P-Chem.tarisea got an A in P-Chem.tarisea got an A in P-Chem.tarisea got an A in P-Chem.tarisea got an A in P-Chem.tarisea got an A in P-Chem.tarisea got an A in P-Chem.

Device: iphone
oh. By the way I downloaded the new version of Calibre and now my new column has all the icons lined up. Thank you so much. I am very happy with this.

In terms of future development a way to add more icons in a more robust way would be nice. There are people like me who are very visual. I have no idea how the pic was added but I would show you if I could how I now have check marks for those I have read and x for those I won't, @ sign for my reading list and ! for coming soon. And again the only thing you would notice, now that the column lines up, is that the ! and @ are not as strong as the X and check.

I don't know what the answer is, I'm not a programer, maybe Sabardeyn was on to something with creating a column that allows custom fonts like WingDings and WebDings.

But Kovids answer interests me the most. The man amazes me with this program. I actually just discovered the Genre plugin and its great. I've gone from three libraries to one and changing the icons is very visual I like it.

Let me know if I can help. Testing or whatever. Thanks again for all your help.
tarisea is offline   Reply With Quote