View Single Post
Old 01-26-2013, 12:42 PM   #13
issybird
o saeclum infacetum
issybird ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.issybird ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.issybird ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.issybird ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.issybird ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.issybird ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.issybird ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.issybird ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.issybird ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.issybird ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.issybird ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: 950, 350s, N7, &...
I have two remedies:

The first, to borrow from Dr. Malfi, is to act as if. Make yourself read something, every day. Things start to click again eventually. It's like exercising when you don't feel like it; you have to have the ingrained habit to get you through.

Read trash. Late last summer I was tired of everything, it all seemed such a slog. So for a couple of weeks I read absolute junk and it was fabulous. Like eating a pint of ice cream every night. Eventually you want vegetables again.

I realize my exercise metaphor is fighting with my ice cream one; oh, well.
issybird is online now   Reply With Quote