View Single Post
Old 01-26-2013, 12:17 PM   #8
BWinmill
Wizard
BWinmill ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.BWinmill ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.BWinmill ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.BWinmill ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.BWinmill ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.BWinmill ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.BWinmill ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.BWinmill ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.BWinmill ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.BWinmill ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.BWinmill ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Sony PRS-T1
Quote:
Originally Posted by davidfor View Post
If I am just browsing, I will pick up a book because the cover caught my eye. That could be in either a good or a bad way. An anime style cover is not likely to do that.
Exactly. The book's cover should reflect the content or style of a book because it does leave an impression upon the reader, especially in the case that you're mentioning. Yet it is also true when selecting a book that I am aware of. I've read everything from academic texts to flow blown manga about children with autism, but I probably wouldn't have read many of those books if their covers were jumbled around because there would be too much discordance.
BWinmill is online now   Reply With Quote