View Single Post
Old 01-26-2013, 09:56 AM   #23
VelvetElvis
Groupie
VelvetElvis can solve quadratic equations while standing on his or her head reciting poetry in iambic pentameterVelvetElvis can solve quadratic equations while standing on his or her head reciting poetry in iambic pentameterVelvetElvis can solve quadratic equations while standing on his or her head reciting poetry in iambic pentameterVelvetElvis can solve quadratic equations while standing on his or her head reciting poetry in iambic pentameterVelvetElvis can solve quadratic equations while standing on his or her head reciting poetry in iambic pentameterVelvetElvis can solve quadratic equations while standing on his or her head reciting poetry in iambic pentameterVelvetElvis can solve quadratic equations while standing on his or her head reciting poetry in iambic pentameterVelvetElvis can solve quadratic equations while standing on his or her head reciting poetry in iambic pentameterVelvetElvis can solve quadratic equations while standing on his or her head reciting poetry in iambic pentameterVelvetElvis can solve quadratic equations while standing on his or her head reciting poetry in iambic pentameterVelvetElvis can solve quadratic equations while standing on his or her head reciting poetry in iambic pentameter

Device: Asus Memo Pad HD7, Sony (T1, PRS-300), Kobo (Glo, Touch, Wireless)
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mrs_Often View Post
Thanks for sharing VelvetElvis! I'm happy for you you got a new Glo. I hope I get a new one as well! What country are you in? I'm not sure whether Kobo's beautiful exchange mechanism is in place in the Netherlands :S I'm hoping it is!

I contacted the place where I got it from first, just because they also give a year's warranty. But their policy is: pick up the defective devices, spend 3 weeks seeing if they can fix it and then either send it back or send a new one. I don't want to live without my Glo for at least 3 weeks! And I also don't want to wait 3 weeks just to get my own Glo back full of dirty finger marks and scratches from opening it up (I ALWAYS have clean hands.) So I sent Kobo an email instead.

Thanks Samhy!! Fingers crossed indeed!
I'm in Canada, and the Kobo was only shipped about 200km. I wonder if Kobo has a depot or office in Europe?
VelvetElvis is offline   Reply With Quote