Thread: Glo Bad battery?
View Single Post
Old 01-26-2013, 10:43 AM   #75
VelvetElvis
Groupie
VelvetElvis can solve quadratic equations while standing on his or her head reciting poetry in iambic pentameterVelvetElvis can solve quadratic equations while standing on his or her head reciting poetry in iambic pentameterVelvetElvis can solve quadratic equations while standing on his or her head reciting poetry in iambic pentameterVelvetElvis can solve quadratic equations while standing on his or her head reciting poetry in iambic pentameterVelvetElvis can solve quadratic equations while standing on his or her head reciting poetry in iambic pentameterVelvetElvis can solve quadratic equations while standing on his or her head reciting poetry in iambic pentameterVelvetElvis can solve quadratic equations while standing on his or her head reciting poetry in iambic pentameterVelvetElvis can solve quadratic equations while standing on his or her head reciting poetry in iambic pentameterVelvetElvis can solve quadratic equations while standing on his or her head reciting poetry in iambic pentameterVelvetElvis can solve quadratic equations while standing on his or her head reciting poetry in iambic pentameterVelvetElvis can solve quadratic equations while standing on his or her head reciting poetry in iambic pentameter

Device: Asus Memo Pad HD7, Sony (T1, PRS-300), Kobo (Glo, Touch, Wireless)
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mrs_Often View Post
And, comparing with my Touch: it's been on constant sleep mode now for 9.5 days, with a book loaded, and its battery is at 74%. That gives an estimate of 30 days of life in sleep mode.
Finished charging this replacement Glo last night at 6:00 PM and immediately put it to sleep, with WiFi off. This morning at 9:00 AM, it's at 72%

I put only 2 books on it when I received it (after updated the firmware.) Opened the active one, scrolled past the credits and TOC to the first page of chapter one, then put it to sleep. I might add that I read this same book on my Sony, and it caused no problems at all.

Very disconcerting, but I'm going to wait a few more days before contacting Kobo again.
VelvetElvis is offline   Reply With Quote